Re: Regarding Fedora Core 2

At 11:33 2/2/2004, you wrote:
As I just posted to fedora-devel-list and fedora-test-list, it's
going to be a little later than that.

Alexander

As constructive criticism, do try to get that kind of change or news posted to the website. After all, that's what the website is for, and that kind of information needs to be shared. I, for example, don't want the traffic or stress of dealing with even more mailing lists, but I do check the website occasionally for progress. I imagine there are a couple of thousand people like me out there, too.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com