Re: OT: Belkin wireless products

What was the router firmware issue?

pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I wouldn't use Belkin wireless products on a dare
after their whole router firmware issue.

--- David Hobley <davidh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the PCI card working with the ndiswrapper
under Mandrake (and realising my mistake with Mandrake now trying to configure it
with Fedora).

I have had no problems with it at all.

Cheers,
david

On Monday 02 February 2004 17:58, Michael Kearey