Re: ANOTHER Fedora upgrade tale of woe...

Don't think this is the problem. THere is only one kernel on this
machine... the FC1 kernel. Problem is that the FC1 upgrade didn't install
all the module support needed. I can boot into FC1 but get lots of errors
complaining about missing modules.

Any chance I can correct this by hand since the installer disk does not
correct this condition (the installer created the problem in the fist
place)?

-- John