clearing out /tmp safely

Hi guys

I would like to clean out my /tmp partition as per the tip at
http://fedoranews.org/krishnan/tips/tip014.shtml. However, just one small
query. Is there any folders/files in the /tmp directory that shouldn't be
deleted? My /tmp currently contains directories such as gconfd-root,
kde-root, ksocket-root, lost+found, mcop-root, a number of ssh-*, and
files such as crxmlqWMLkc, a number of libGL.la-*, sockets such as
mapping-root,..etc.

Will all these entries safely be recreated when needed? Just a
precautionary measure; I realise it is after all a "temporary" directory!

TY
--
Matt