RE: Whitebox Linux

At 01:32 1/20/2004, you wrote:
Things are looking up for RH as a company. However, I think I'm speaking
for the general community that we're being left with a sour taste in
our mouths.

False.

You speak for yourself and yourself only. While surely someone out there agrees with you (and you all have every right to your opinion), you certainly do not speak for me or for a large chunk of the people on this list. I'm /happy/ that Red Hat is improving their bottom line, and I'm /grateful/ for everything they've given me (for free and for pay). I wish them success and happiness. Long live Red Hat, Inc.!

Thinking /your/ views "speak for the general community" is a sure way to become unpopular very quickly; it's pretentious and usually just wrong.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com