RE: Help Compiling xCHM / CHMlib

I'm stumped on chmlib actually. (Note: I was using RH9 as the compile
server)
I've actually found the workaround for this already. I guess FC1 users don't
have
a problem cause the Makefile for chmlib has

LD=gcc-3.2
CC=gcc-3.2

whereas RH9 needs

LD=gcc
CC=gcc

using that solved the problems.

Now, more rants... After scouring the internet, came across another CHM
viewer..

gnoCHM, which is python based and also Integrated for GNOME desktop
environment.
(which I am using) I like this one better since it fits with my general
GNOME
desktop.  Maybe you should try it. (Fonts also looks better)

My 2 cents.

Thanks