Tammy Fox - Where is she?

Is this person alive ?  I've yet to receive any answers to my emails
that I have sent her.  I've sent her follow up emails as outlined
below.  I've have been patient and considerate.  As of today I noticed
that more vendors have been added to the list.  Do I need to call HQ to
resolve this matter?  Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,

Byte

I've sent tfox@xxxxxxxxxx (Tammy) the info that is required to be added
to the vendor list and I haven't heard a peep back.  I've sent three
emails

 1st Email with info Jan 01.
 2nd Email asking about status (with info) Jan 6
 3rd Email asking about status (with info) Jan 12
 4th Email asking about status (with info) Jan 19