Re: rhn-applet V2.1.5

I was confused as to what ftp support meant for the applet until reading this thread and then upgrading a work machine to Fedora upgrades, up to testing versions. I noticed that the applet was always blue, but did not really think anything about it.

I take it that V2.1.5 now is able to check-in on ftp based repositories. Earlier versions only worked with http based repositories.

If this is an improvement and testing has shown that it works. It might be good to move the program into testing. I think that the move would reduce the problems from people submitting multiple instances into bugzilla regarding this issue.

I'll have to install my first development program on a work machine. This is no problem, except it was at least unclear to me on what was meant by ftp support being added. It would be nice for it to be added to testing.

Jim