Re: quicktime in fedora?

stark wrote:
I use the mplayer program to play quicktime movies.

Combined with mplayer-plugin you get all the functionality
you'd have in windows :)

I don't know what the 'best' way to get mplayer would
be but it is available at many locations, including :

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mplayer/

Enjoy!

Dana Lacoste
San Diego, California

Dana: I also have installed mplayer via yum by doing

yum install mplayer*

but I'm not able to stream quicktime movie trailers at apple's site, http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/

although I can play anything locally. Was there anything you did to get it to stream?