Re: A DIFFERENT yum/up2date problem...

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am So, den 18.01.2004 schrieb Allan Metts um 19:19:

Sorry to add yet another entry to what I know is a subject that's been beaten to death...

I have a server that I've recently switched to a mirror for package updates. Both up2date and yum are reliably connecting to the package repository -- yet no new packages are listed as available (tried running both "up2date -l" and "yum list updates").
<snip>
Please help!  I'm attaching yum.conf below.

Thanks in advance,
Allan

Why not check to see that your selected mirror is being updated?
Also make sure that there are in fact updates available since you last updated..

Cheers,
Michael