A DIFFERENT yum/up2date problem...

Sorry to add yet another entry to what I know is a subject that's been beaten to death...

I have a server that I've recently switched to a mirror for package updates. Both up2date and yum are reliably connecting to the package repository -- yet no new packages are listed as available (tried running both "up2date -l" and "yum list updates").

I KNOW this isn't true -- the whole reason I switched to the mirror site is because I couldn't successfully update from the redhat fedora site. There are about 30 new packages I haven't gotten yet. I've tried several different mirrors -- and oddly enough, the original redhat fedora site gives me this same report now.

I've tried the "yum clean" commands, and I've blown away everything in /var/spool that looks relevant. I'm obviously overlooking something.

Please help!  I'm attaching yum.conf below.

Thanks in advance,
Allan

[main] cachedir=/var/cache/yum debuglevel=2 logfile=/var/log/yum.log pkgpolicy=newest distroverpkg=fedora-release tolerant=1 exactarch=1

[base]
name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Base
baseurl=http://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/i386/os
#baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-$releasever

[updates-released] name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Released Updates baseurl=http://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/i386 #baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-$releasever #baseurl=http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/updates/1/i386

#[updates-testing] #name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Unreleased Updates #baseurl=http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/testing/fedora-core-$releasever