Re: kernel-module-nvidia-driver for kernel-2.2.22-1.2149.nptl?

bdunne wrote:

Okay thanks, I'll give it a go. But I have a question about your last
statement.... Does that mean it I use "rpm -ivh" when installing the new
nvidia kernel module that the old one will still work with the old
kernel if I need to boot into the old kernel?

Yes, it should still work - or at least, it does for me... ;-) Just make sure that you use the same version of the nvidia module for both kernels (so they can use the same nvidia-glx package). You can run 'rpm -qa | grep nvidia' to double-check the version you currently have installed.

Thanks! I've learned a bunch today!!

Bryan C Dunne
E-Mail: bdunne@xxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~bdunne/

"What fun is it being 'cool' if you can't wear a sombrero?"

BTW I get a real kick out of you quote :)

HD

--
HD

Tipping my hat to Fedora.