ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

 I am using Nero Express to burn the ISO’s to CD. Though I had several disks that would not pass the Media Check on disks 2 and 3, I finally was able to produce good copies. On disk 1 ( for a new total of 7 disks) I am consistently getting the following error from NERO as I attempt to start the burn,” the entered block size does not correspond with the image length. The block size could be wrong….”. I am given an opportunity to correct the block size, but none of the options clear the error. The resulting disks will not pass the Media Check. I have tried downloading from different mirrors and reinstalling NERO. No difference. I don’t see this issue mentioned from anyone else. Does anyone have a suggestion of cause and solution?