Re: fstab to mount a shared machine?

Justin P. Steiger wrote:
I've done this before, but can't find the fstab I used.

I would like to mount the shared directory/hd on my other computer (hdb)
when this computer starts up. The other computer is Fedora and this one
is based off Fedora (LormaLinux4). The way it was someone helped me with
an fstab entry and when it came along on boot up, it simply mounted that
machine along with everything else.

Any suggestions to get it mounted on boot would be appriciated.

The /etc/fstab entry usually looks something like:
other_system:/exported/path /mountpoint nfs rsize=8192,wsize=8192,intr 0 0