Re: Wish list for Fedora Core 2

Now at test, i use one server (Fedora) and 10 clients (Fedora) with
their homes at the server. I am using NFS.

If the test is OK, ill be using RHES as server and Fedora Core 2 as
workstations simply because they have the most polished desktop.

But, i still cant see why it cant be done with a menu editor. (Or Num
Lock in redhat-config-keyboard)

Regards
Bjorn Andersen

--