Re: up2date problem - Kernel files corrupted??

William Hooper wrote:

dalen said:

Neil B. Cohen wrote:

Do I want to let up2date continue or is there somewhere else I can get
the latest kernel and kernel source files?

Neil, Take a look at this url and give yum a try http://www.fedorazine.com/content/view/77/38/

The problem has everything to do with what server you are getting updates
from and absolutely nothing to do with what program you are using to get
them.

William,
I agree this is a overloaded server issue rather than an up2date or yum issue. The url simply saves a little typing for an issue that comes up multiple times daily. The url I mentioned covers this but more from a yum perspective. I invite you to add some up2date comments to this article at fedorazine.com

Thanks,

Dale