Re: fedora-list faq?

Steve Hanson wrote:

dalen wrote:

Jeremy Hogan wrote:
 > This one's pretty solid, IMO.

http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/

Perhaps, but it doesn't appear to cover the update servers overloaded issue. I'll ask the FAQ author if (s)he plans on adding this. If not, I may write up a Q&A for this issue, let the list beat up on it for a while, and submit it to the FAQ author.

I also have put it in the FAQ list at http://www.fedorazine.com

Let me know if you think it needs revising - right at the moment it's at the top of the news list.
Steve,
It looks good. I'll try and refer people to it when this common question comes up. Thanks for the Q&A. The direct link is here http://www.fedorazine.com/content/view/77/38/

Thanks,

Dale