Re: Samba problems with file xcopy

MXTemplates is the name of the file. I can create the directory from the command line in Windows with no problem but the xcopy from Win2K still fails with the same error. I'll re-check permissions though other xcopy calls have created hundreds of other directories and probably thousands of files but it gets stuck on these.

I'm trying to initiate the copy from Windows so Linux commands probably would not help. Hmmm, I do have cygwin installed here....

Since you want to drive this from the windows side, you might try pscp (PuttySecureCoPy) from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
If this works, you could probably wrap it in a bat file.