Re: Language installation

My question is about language support on Fedora. I've instaled Fedora
with support to "English (USA)", but now, I need support for "Portuguese
(BRASIL)" too. How can I add this support? I couldn't figure what
packages I must install and which configuration files I must chance to
add support for Portuguese (or any other language offcourse). Where's
documentation about this subject? I couldn't found it too.

Can you just add the language code into the SUPPORTED line in /etc/sysconfig/i18n and make sure the proper rpms are installed?