Re: up2date

Hi,
you have to register with rhn. up2date doesn't work without it.
Ivo

Y. Makki wrote:
Hi all,

This has probably been asked a million times, but I'm having a few
problems getting up2date and the rhn-applet working. Do I need to
register the system with rhn for a demo account? If not (as I was told),
how do I manage to skip registration considering it prompts me every
time i run it?

Thanks