Newbie

Hi,

I'm sure you all are used to newbies and questions regarding posting to this list, as well as when the new kernel will be available in an upgraded Fedora release.

So please inform me how you prefer replies; shall I quote the post on top of my reply or below my text?

And what about Fedora with the new kernel?

Thanks,
Kenth Michael
Stockholm, Sweden