Re: Goodbye to the list

Elton Woo wrote:

I am un-subscribing from the list. My main purpose in being a member is
to _learn_ from the many more skilled members here. Alas, the sheer
VOLUME of the list is too much. Even in digest mode. And I haven't
(or maybe I *should have) taken a speed-reading course.

I changed from the digest to individual message as it is easier to view threads (in mozilla) than digests. I don't have to load each message or scan different messages to see if there are relevent articles to a previous digest.

--
Robin Laing