Re: Non FOSS and Fedora

Rui,

Your comments are right on the money and I could not agree more. I hope
you don't mind me bringing this to the attention of the list. In fact, I
did not know that fedoranews.org was a separate project. Regardless, I
think the issue is relevant and hope to see support for your point of
view. Also, I sent an email to the author of those tutorials and hope
he'll respond by taking the documents off of the website.

Sincerely,

Adam Kosmin
WindowsRefund.net