Bastille Linux on FC1 ?

Hi All,

I'm thinking of updating my RH7.3 dial-up gateway server to run FC1.

One of the things I have used on the RH box is Bastille Linux, to provide
a degree of basic hardening I can then tweak some more.

Anyone used this with FC1 ?

Any gotcha's or things I should know ?

The only references I could find in the Fedora list archives were in relation
to making custom distro's, which indicated there were no problems.

But before I blow my setup away, I better check.

Andrew