Re: The wonderful world of iptables[Was: Samba help]

dalen wrote:
Bevan C. Bennett wrote:

Andrew Robinson wrote:

Please explain. OK, this is a request for an iptables tutorial. And BTW, I'm buying, but I'm still asking for the sales pitch ;).

For a quick quick overview, lets go over the default FC1 iptables and what it does for us.

And that's probably enough iptables babble for one evening...

Bevan,
Thanks for the excellent iptables howto in a reply! It was very good (not babble at all).

Please allow me to add my thanks as well. I printed out the message for a little light bedtime reading. ;)

Andrew Robinson