Problem installing Fedora Core 1

Hello all,

Just a quick e-mail.  When I try to install Fedora Core 1 it goes through all of the pre-install stuff okay, but when it gets to the media check screen my keyboard becomes locked and I can’t tab around or select anything.  The media checks out okay on another machine.  Not sure if I need other drivers or what…

Oh, and this is on my Compaq Presario 2100 laptop.

Thanks for any reply’s.

~Cameron