CUPS print error message?

I have setup an HP812C usb printer successfully.  It is working just fine
but I get error messages in the log for each job stating that there is no
paper in the printer...there is.

How would I get rid of these false error messages?  I can't see any
options in CUPS that would have anything to do with the paper tray.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer