Re: nvidia linux driver 5328

Lo Adam,

Hi've a Fedora Core with a custom 2.4.22-1.2135.nptl kernel and I've never got the latest nvidia drivers (5328) to work (either hangs or fails to initilize). I've got a MX440 card BTW..

I've reverted to the nvidia 4496 drivers which work fine (as long as you remember todo "export CC=gcc32" before running the install script otherwise it will bail.

Regards
Simon

Adam Williams wrote:
Hi, I'm running Fedora Core 1 with a custom 2.4.24 kernel, and am trying to get the nvidia linux driver version 5328 to work for my GeForce2 MX400 video card. I've tried the instructions at minion.de/nvidia.html but haven't had any luck. anyone been able to get it working with kernel 2.4.24? Thanks!

--
This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the indended addressee, you must not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance of this email or attachments. If you have received this email in error, please notify us as soon as possible.