Re: Compupic

> Incidentally, where did you get v5.3? I can only see v5.1 on their
> Linux download page.

OOps, my mistake I have 5.0 and 5.1.

> If you just want to view images, try gqview or gthumb.

gthumb does what I want it to do, but it's so slow compared to
compupic. gthumb won't make a thumbnail of an image until you scroll
to it - very strange.

> There is a cross-platform Image Viewer called XnView

I'll look into it, thanks!

> But to reiterate, Compupic is dead. They have dumped Linux, so I
> suggest you reciprocate by dumping them.

Good advice, I'm sure. It just works so well. *SIGH*

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Lankow      -o)
Linux enthusiast    /\\