evolution and IMAP

Hi,

I have the problem using IMAP Mail with evolution. In the list of my mails an can't read anything because foreground color and background color seems to be the same. Changing colors didn't change anything.
If I click on an empty headline the body of the message is readable.

POP3 Mail is OK.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Volkmar