Errors from synaptic

When I run "Update list" in Synaptic I get these errors:

Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/pkglist.extras

Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/release.extras

Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/pkglist.alternatives

Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/release.alternatives

Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

Any thoughts? What should I do to get around/fix this?

JDL