Re: OT: Fedora and the System Administrator -- incorrect assumptions?

Quoting Michael Lee Yohe <michael.yohe@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Bryan, this was a well written response.

It looks like I just caught someone having a semi-brain fart on a few things
(based on an off-list correspondence).  And as far as brain fart goes, I think
I'll best all of you in both the quantity and quality departments, so you
better get used to writing even better ones when I have my farts.  They don't
call me "TheBS" for 'nothin.

> However, it would be much better had you appended the term
> "BOOYAH!" at the end of your message.

Naah.  I'm already providing more entertainment than substance.  I'm a total
mooch.  I don't contribute much code.  I think I've contributed maybe 300 lines
total in the 10 years I've been using Linux (8 years in corporate environments).

> Michael Lee Yohe <michael.yohe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command Software Engineering
> Directorate

I spend 3 years with a civilian contractor under the BMDO, largely in support
of Army PAC-3 and THAAD (I'm an "Angineer" -- i.e. Anal Engineer -- by
education and some experience).  You anywhere near 'dat coolie stuff???

--
Bryan J. Smith, E.I.  mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx  http://thebs.org
There is no greater ignorance than the popular American environ-