Re: general sendmail question

Craig Tinson wrote:

guys.. have a quick query..

my boss has asked me to setup sendmail so that any email that goes out through it from his employees gets auto'cc'd to him..

this is to be done with sendmail so that the emplyees don't know it's happening.. is this do-able?

thanks

Craig

It can probably be done but I would be carefull that you are not violating your countries privacy laws.. I know here in the UK you can probably find yourself in major crap if the employees were to find out that this was being done..

Later..