Re: block-major-135 and Kernel questions

I got the old kernel removed just fine. Thanks.

More on the "modprobe: modprobe can't locate module block-major-135" problem: I have noticed that it's not just block-major-135 but a whole list of block-major-XXX. I am unable to read all the numbers because they go by so quickly. Is there some sort of boot log I can refer to so that I can read the errors at a speed at which my eyes can focus. I have also noticed that they happen right after the "Checking for new Hardware" section of the boot. So I am wondering if FC1 is just not happy about not finding any new hardware :) I have tried out my printer, CD-RW, and Zip drive and everything works just fine in FC1 once it boots all the way. I am just very curious about the errors.

Thanks