Move windows between workspaces

Title: Move windows between workspaces

I have been a religious Windowmaker user for some time now but am trying Gnome since I moved from RH9 to Fedora.  In the past with Gnome I was able to drag windows to the edge of the workspace to move it to the adjacent workspace.  The same functionality is in Windowmaker (among others I am sure) and I was hoping I just haven't found the right settings panel to enable it.  If anyone knows if this is possible and where to enable it please let me know.  Thanks!

Matthew

Matthew Brown
Information Technology
Chick-fil-A, - http://www.chick-fil-a.com