Re: Alcatel SpeedTouch USB @ Fedora Core 1

yes I can, but my english is not very well because I'm Italian, however I'll try to help you

you follow the howto online then when your modem function, you need to insert this line in /etc/rc.local:
rmmod speedtch

in this way on boot linux unloads speedtch module and you can run adsl with:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/speedtouch start

to stop your adsl you can use:
killall -9 pppd

to reload your adsl you can use:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/speedtouch reload

to run your adsl from boot you can insert this line in /etc/rc.local:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/speedtouch start
after line rmmod speedtch

moreover if you want synchronize your pc's clock insert this line in /etc/rc.local:
service ntpd start

but I'm not very sure that these informations are exacts,

that's all,
bye bye,
Fulvio from Sicily