Re: How about slowing down the Fedora release cycle to allow for more QA???

> Would it hurt that much to slow down the release cycle of fedora to match
> what RHL used to enjoy?  To help ensure that a *WORKING* distro is released?
> Every time I steel myself to try a fedora install, I see another 50 messages
> on how some other part of the main OS is screwed up, and to go check on
> bugzilla to see how to fix it.  I think I've finally been convinced to NOT
> try FC1 by this list, and to wait and see if FC2 has better quality.
To my knowledge, the whole point of Fedora is to be a fast-paced, community-driven project.
The point that has been drilled into my head is that if you want/need a more slow-moving,
(and stable) distribution, you should use the Enterprise version.
HTH,
Kev
---
Kevin Worthington - <kworthington (at) linuxmail {dot} org>
Faithful Red Hat Linux user since April 1998
Registered Linux User #218689 - http://counter.li.org