Docs for Fedora ? and a question about using OpenAFS

Considering using Fedora for an undergrad software engineering lab. First question -- since there appears
to be no documentation (other than Release Notes) for Fedora, are the Redhat 9 docs reasonably applicable?
Second question -- we want to use OpenAFS, but I only see versions for Redhat 9. Will they work with Fedora?
-- Thanks,
Robert Meyer (meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx)