Flash License

Since, as I understand it, I'm not allowed to share a license of flash, I
don't see how I can install it on a multi-user machine.  What's anyone else
doing?

What are people using as an alternative?

jh

--
"The picture I get of Microsoft when I read articles like this, is that of a
 spoiled child who wants all of the toys, wants them his way and wants them