Service not enabled ... from up2date

Hi,

I'm running a number of RH9 systems, all of which were registered with
Redhat Network and I would switch each one to 'demo' to run up2date.

I took one of the boxes and installed Fedora on it. I kept the same
hostname, but I also deleted the Redhat Network entry for that hostname.
Now, when I ran up2date on the Fedora box, I was asked to register it,
which I did, but now when I run up2date I get the error
	'Service not enabled for system profile: ...'

What file(s) in the /etc/sysconfig trees do I need to delete/change to
get up2date working?

I am currently running 'yum update' every so often to get any updates,
but it would be nice to use the 'up2date' system.

Thanks in advance

--
Burn Alting <burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>