RE: Multiple logon

Em Qui, 2003-11-20 às 23:34, Ow Mun Heng escreveu:
> On the other hand.. If you wanted another login using X. Then There's an
> option for "New Login". This is in RH9 under Gnome->System Tools->New Login

Which package need to be installed for it? This never appeared here when
I used redhat9...

One weird  thing: some days ago, fedora opened a second gdm login screen
at ctrl+alt+f8... So I got to separate X sessions at once. As I have
some memory constraints, I rebooted and only one login screen appeared.
I don't know what should it be, but it's weird!

And yes, the machine was offline, disconneced, stand alone..

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group