Re: don't have any graphics

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 19:36, Kevin M. Clark wrote:
> I can't get any graphics for the installation of fedora.
> I am using a laptop.
> Is there a way around this?

May be a language deal here but I don't understand your question.  Are
you saying you can't get the graphical installation working or have
completed an install and can't get into X windows, the graphical
interface used in Fedora?

if you have completed your install and can't get into X then tell use
what happens when you type start x from a command line.  This is WAY to
openended a question to expect a worthwhile answer.

Bret