Panel problem, deleted default panel, restore how?

Hello,

Using Fedora FC1 ... with default gnome/blue curve install.

I deleted the default __root__ launcher menu panel by adding a blank panel to the top and then deleting the one on the bottom. I foolishly
deleted the default, but what can I say.

I know now I could have just changed the properties of the default
panel on the bottom to just attach to screen top which was what I was
trying to do.

Is there a way to restore the default panel with the default launchers? Since a new user is born with a new default, somehow the default must
exist.

thanks in advance ... tb