Re: USB Pen Drive?

Charles Curley wrote:

This sounds like you may have NTFS on it.

It was a FAT file system. I reformatted it as FAT32 and then made a bit of a change to how I mounted it (/dev/sda instead of /dev/sda1) and it is now working.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Well.....I am pleasantly surprised at how helpful the people are on this group. I wonder if it's a reflection of the kind of person who uses FC1, or the kind of person who uses Usenet, but I tried Linux a few times over the past year (Mandrake and RedHat) and got all my support via the
newsgroups and no-one was quite as helpful, and many people are downright rude to newbies there.

Bryan Anderson <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>