Setting default boot in text mode install appears to be broken

I tried searching bugzilla and didn't find any mention of the following
behavior.  I will add the bug soon, but I thought I'd check here to see
if anyone else has noticed it or if I'm missing something silly.

If you install Fedora Core 1 graphically you are able to select an
alternate default OS to boot using the mouse and a checkbox.  I'm
pretty sure you used to be able to do this in text mode also by using
the space bar, but it currently doesn't work.

Of course, I can easily edit /etc/grub.conf after the install to get
what I want, but perhaps it still should be considered a bug that would
be work fixing.

Dara Parsavand

=====
Dara Parsavand  |  dparsavand@xxxxxxxxx  |  http://geocities.com/dparsavand