Re: perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.60-2 and spamassassin-tools-2.60-2 for Fedora???

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for these two packages (in the subject
> > line) for Fedora, as:
> >
> > spamassassin-2.60-2
> >
> > comes with FC1 but I am after the spamassassin
> tools
> > package also.
> >
> > When I went to rpmbone to grab both packages
> above,
> > they don't install correctly:
> >
> > error: Failed dependencies:
> >         perl() >= . is needed by
> > perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.60-2
> >
> > It's a weird error. So I'm wondering where the
> > packages for FC1 are if they exist??
>
> Silly question, but is perl installed on your
> system?

Yes it is :) .. I keep getting this error when trying
to apply these two packages. I don't wish to
forcefully apply them without guaranteeing they will
work correctly with Fedora.

I'm starting to think maybe I should get the src RPM's
and try compiling those?

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Michael.