Re: Fedora Versions

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Tom Harvey wrote:

> Am VERY new to Fedora and wanted to confirm which version is newer;
> Severn or Yarrow.  I downloaded Severn a few weeks ago but noticed
> that Yarrow is now on all download sites and wanted to confirm before
> burning the ISO's.

Severn is previous Red Hat Linux beta. Yarrow is current version of
Fedora (Fedora Core 1) - then:

Severn is newest (but beta) version of Red Hat Linux
Yarrow is newest (and first) version of Fedora :-) which is succesor of
Red Hat Linux...

Yarrow is current, new and you probably want Yarrow. ;-)

--