Re: fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #295 - 28 msgs

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 18:23, Marc Williams wrote:
> Yup, just a few minutes ago and mine wouldn't build either.  I fired off
> a note to the author and will post back when I hear more.
>

> On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 18:02, Scott Baker wrote:
> > XPP looks like it will do what I want, I can't get it to compile.  Have you
> > tried compiling it on Fedora?
> >
> > At 06:20 PM 11/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > >Also, take a look at XPP.  I haven't installed it on Fedora yet but I
> > >did run it on RH8 and loved it.

Haven't heard back from the author of XPP yet so I just went looking for
something else and found Gtklp.  Glad I looked because I think I like it
better.  It built and installed fine and runs great.  Gives me all my
normal printing options.

http://gtklp.sourceforge.net/