Re: KDE vs. Gnome (was: KDE 3.1.93 for Fedora spotted)

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 15:20, pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am not wanting a flame-war by what I am about to
> ask.  I am asking for honest opinions, not a "Holy
> War" about desktops.
>
> Do you, collectively, prefer KDE or Gnome?  And why?

Personally, I use both on and off, but I find myself in KDE more than
GNOME these days.  With their overlapping release schedules, there was
always one feature of one environment that I liked and used.  Then, the
next release of the other environment that had yet another feature that
I wanted to have.  So, I've flipped-flopped between the two.

Also, I use GNOME apps in KDE, and vice-versa.  For me, it's not really
a choice of one versus the other.  Both have their merits.

--
| Silicon Dairy, LLC.      802.846.4433 x101        | 0        ||----w |