Re: again i ask...

At 06:30 11/19/2003, you wrote:
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 10:51, Mike Burger wrote:
> Right click on the "button" with the hat in it, and select "menu editor".
That does not even slightly work on my system as a normal user.

I am not sure if you are running a different version, or as root, but
for me, I get a couple of options, non of which include "menu editor"

That works for KDE. GNOME's functionality was a little too broken for Red Hat's taste and so they disabled it. You can reenable it yourself, although something may or may not break. See the "edit start menu in Gnome" thread a few days ago for details on how, I don't know the answer myself.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx